Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What's up with the new dates????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everytime I check ticketmaster they have a new date posted. Now it's Porland, OR on June 6. What the hell... no dates close to me [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I guess I'll be driving freakin' 5 hours to see them this time around. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Portland...thats fantastic, it means Seattle too probably.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im waiting for a Philly or NYC date...Jersey would even do

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JohnnyParkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm hoping for that Chicago date...

    Mike did say they would be back before the snow melted... It has melted but I'd still like to see them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SocialFUKIND:
    Im waiting for a Philly or NYC date...Jersey would even do
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm with ya [img]biggrin.gif[/img] if they don't play closer then I'll be heading out to the Clifton Parks, NY one. [img]eek.gif[/img] Has anyone been to a show here?

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ April 08, 2005 06:46 AM: Message edited by: sickgirl62 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NJPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like you don't have to drive so far sickgirl62.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member no_tomorrow_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where is Clifton Parks, NY?

    I'm hoping they come back to Toronto

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ssss3's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any news on if they will be in TX anytime soon?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sandnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'd be nice if they came to Kentucky. They go to Indy, Cinci, and Nashville, but they haven't been to Kentucky in like 10 years.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member big-ballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 1st, 2004
    Posts
    272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live about 5 maybe 10 mins from Mike and I haven't been able to see SxDx for around a year and a half now do you sold out "glass House" shows or them not touring SoCal... I think there's something wrong with that picture.... It sucks because the new album is doing so good, which is cool for the band but all you see at shows now are KROQ fucks who like "reach for the sky" I'm just waiting for the dust to clear, I'd say in around 2 to 3 years things will go back to normal where they where local legends but not "Rock Stars".....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •